At Web-Blinds we take protecting your privacy very seriously. Here’s how we make sure your details are secure.
- What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- How do we protect your information electronically?
- Who else has access to your information?
- What are Cookies?
- Where to contact us
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect information when you place an order, request free samples and save a quote – but we only keep it with your permission.
- We ask for your email address and phone number to process and deliver your order and to give you a more personal shopping experience.
- You don’t have to give us your name, address, telephone and payment details unless you place an order.
- We may use your details to tell you about goods and services we think you’ll be interested in from us and the Hillarys group of companies we’re part of – but we always give you the option to tell us if you don’t want your information to be used in this way.
- If you want us to stop sending you information, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We sometimes link to sites not owned by us that we think might interest you. We’re not responsible for privacy or security on these sites.
We use a secure server that encrypts the information you give us. We do not store your card details and all numbers are encrypted when we process your order
All our staff who have access to your personal data take respecting your confidentiality very seriously.
Who else has access to your information?
Companies that perform tasks on our behalf such as delivering your packages and processing your credit card payments have access to the information they need to carry out their work – but they can’t use it for any other purposes.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information sent from our web server to your web browser that enable us to identify you when you visit our website. They don’t contain any personal information, but they do allow us to store your details in the my account section of the site.
If you don’t want to accept Cookies you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive one. To find out how to do this, see the help section in your browser toolbar.
Where to contact us
You can also write to us at: web-blinds.com, Unit 2 Churchill Park, Private Road No. 2, Colwick Business Park, Nottingham, NG4 2JR
You can also write to us at:
web-blinds.com, Unit 2 Churchill Park, Private Road No. 2, Colwick Business Park, Nottingham, NG4 2JR