- Ridiculously rich fabric (you’ll have to feel it every time you use the blind)
- Personalise with choice of headrail and cleat
- Add lining for a fuller finish or blackout material to help stop sunlight entering a room
- Technical & Guides
- Specification & Care
You will receive a safety cleat with your blind for the cord controls to be wrapped around. You must install the cleat at a minimum height of 150cm from the floor to comply with European regulations.
- Roman Blinds - How to measure (PDF)
- Standard Roman Blinds - How to fit (PDF)
- Deluxe Roman Blinds - How to fit (PDF)
- Child Safety Devices- How to fit (PDF)
Standard head rail: Depth = 2.5cm
Roman blinds with a standard headrail have an aluminium headrail in white with chrome brackets and a traditional cord and cleat mechanism.
Deluxe head rail: Depth = 4cm
Roman blinds with a deluxe headrail have a mild steel headrail in white with white brackets, sidewinder chain and pulley mechanism.
Some large blinds may have a join; however we will match the pattern as best we can.
|Beaded Braid Colour||None|
Vacuum using the upholstery tool on your vacuum cleaner
Reviews of Web Blinds byRead Reviews
You’re just four steps away from a new style smile
You measure up then pick a style, a colour, a pattern and any extras.
We make it. Check it. Test it. Check it (again). And send it to you.
Our delivery guys and gals do their stuff.
You fit your new blinds or shutters (and beam with happiness).