Blackout fabrics are a great option for bedrooms. They help you to sleep even when the sun is shining or they can block an annoying street lamp out. They’re an excellent choice for other rooms too, such as living rooms and home offices, where they can reduce glare on television or computer screens. Our guide will help you select the fabric and style that is right for your home.
- Blackout fabrics are available in a variety of designs
- Patterned fabrics are perfect for a child's room
- Plain options bring simple style to any window
- All Roman blinds are available with blackout linings
- Stylish designs will suit all tastes and help keep light out
- Fully-lined Roman blinds add a touch of luxury to any room
- A solid coating on the back of the blind helps to reduce light
- Sleek Pleated blinds work well in any setting
- Performance fabrics help to regulate the temperature of a room
Why choose a Blackout blind?
- Blackout fabrics are particularly practical for bedrooms where a dark environment helps to promote a good night's sleep.
- If you have young children, blackout fabrics can help encourage them to sleep. We also provide free child safety devices to ensure any control cords or chains are kept out of reach.
- In sunny living rooms, blackout fabrics can reduce glare on your television screen, so you can watch your favourite programmes free from distractions.
- Glare on laptops or computer screens can be reduced in home offices, allowing you to complete your work in peace.
Looking for more inspiration? Click here to see our room inspiration page.