- Cordless or control-cord options
- Ideal for light sleepers – blackout lining helps stop the sun from entering a room
- 3 year guarantee
- Technical & Guides
- Specification & Care
- Roller Blinds Measuring Instructions (PDF)
- Roller Blinds Fitting Instructions (PDF)
- Child Safety Devices how to fit (PDF)
Important note for measuring the width of Roller blinds
For Roller blinds, we have to allow for fittings at either end of the blind, as there is no headrail. This means the actual fabric is approximately 2.8cm less for an exact measurement and 3.3cm less for a recess measurement. You don't need to make this adjustment, we do.
Please see the below illustration to explain how to measure for an exact blind:
How big are the barrels?
There are three barrel sizes - the width of your Roller blind will determine the size of the barrel you receive, this is something to remember when you are choosing more than one size of Roller blind for the same room.
- • If your width is under 200cm your barrel will be 25mm wide with a 4.8cm depth
- • If your width is between 200cm and 240cm you barrel will be 36mm wide with a 6.7cm depth
- • For blinds widths over 240cm barrels are 36mm wide with an 8cm depth
What colour are the barrels?
Roller blinds come on a steel barrel in white, with white brackets, and end cap.
wipe with a clean damp cloth
Reviews of Web Blinds byRead Reviews
You’re just four steps away from a new style smile
You measure up then pick a style, a colour, a pattern and any extras.
We make it. Check it. Test it. Check it (again). And send it to you.
Our delivery guys and gals do their stuff.
You fit your new blinds or shutters (and beam with happiness).