- Ridiculously rich fabric (you’ll have to feel it every time you use the blind)
- Personalise with choice of headrail and cleat
- Add lining for a fuller finish or blackout material to help stop sunlight entering a room
- how to measure & fit
This lively yellow Roman blind has been designed with little ones in mind, and features lions, giraffes and more. The fabric is perfect for nurseries, playrooms, bedrooms, or anywhere in your home where you want to inject a splash of colour and fun.
Vacuum using the upholstery tool on your vacuum cleaner
You will receive a safety cleat with your blind for the cord controls to be wrapped around. You must install the cleat at a minimum height of 150cm from the floor to comply with European regulations.
- Roman Blinds - How to measure (PDF)
- Deluxe Roman Blinds - How to fit (PDF)
- Child Safety Devices- How to fit (PDF)
Deluxe head rail: Depth = 4cm
Roman blinds with a deluxe headrail have a mild steel headrail in white with white brackets, sidewinder chain and pulley mechanism.
Some large blinds may have a join; however we will match the pattern as best we can.
Reviews of Web Blinds byRead Reviews
Your new style smile is just four steps away
You measure up then pick a style, a colour, a pattern and any extras.
We make it. Check it. Test it. Check it (again). And send it to you.
Our delivery guys and gals do their stuff.
You fit your new blinds or shutters (and beam with happiness).