- technical & guides
The deep brown wood stain of this Classic Nutwood Wooden blind will create a rich, timeless effect wherever it is used in the home. It’s also ideal for injecting a hint of drama into your décor. Our Classic Wooden blinds range features valances for a luxurious effect. Wooden blinds are a great way to control light and privacy in your home – simply tilt the slats to keep peeping eyes and pesky glare out.
Natural wood from sustained forests
Wipe with a dry cloth
You will receive a safety cleat with your blind for the cord controls to be wrapped around. You must install the cleat at a minimum height of 150cm from the floor to comply with European regulations.
- Wooden Venetian Blind Measuring Instructions (PDF)
- Wooden Venetian Blind Fitting Instructions (PDF)
- Child Safety Devices how to fit (PDF)
How big are the brackets?
- For 25/35mm slat widths the height is 4.5cm, Width is 2.5cm and Depth is 5cm.
- For 50mm slat widths the Height is 4.5cm, Width is 2.5cm and Depth is 6.5cm.
- For 63mm slat widths the Heigh is 5cm, the Width is 2.7cm and the Depth is 7.7cm
Your headrail, valance, acorns and cords
The Wooden Venetian headrail is made from mild steel, the valance, acorns and cords are all co-ordinated to the slat colour you choose. As wood is a natural product there may be some variations in the grain. For this reason we recommend that you order any Wooden Venetians for the same room at the same time. Wood should not be used in steamy rooms as it may warp over time due to the moisture in the air.