- Naturally fabulous
- Open and close the blind, or tilt the slats to let as much light in as you like
- Personalise with choice of tapes
- 3 year guarantee
- how to measure & fit
Treat your window to a brand new look with our Deluxe Chesterton Wooden blind. The mid brown wood tone features just a hint of grey, for a contemporary feel. It can also be teamed with furniture and accessories in both shades, for maximum versatility. Choose a narrower slat width to keep prying eyes out, or a wider one to let lots of lovely light filter into your room. And for an extra dash of luxury, pick coordinating tape to create a stunning shutter-style effect.
Natural wood from sustained forests
Wipe with a dry cloth
You will receive a safety cleat with your blind for the cord controls to be wrapped around. You must install the cleat at a minimum height of 150cm from the floor to comply with European regulations.
- Wooden Venetian Blind Measuring Instructions (PDF)
- Wooden Venetian Blind Fitting Instructions (PDF)
- Child Safety Devices how to fit (PDF)
How big are the brackets?
- For 25/35mm slat widths the height is 4.5cm, Width is 2.5cm and Depth is 5cm.
- For 50mm slat widths the Height is 4.5cm, Width is 2.5cm and Depth is 6.5cm.
- For 63mm slat widths the Heigh is 5cm, the Width is 2.7cm and the Depth is 7.7cm
Your headrail, valance, acorns and cords
The Wooden Venetian headrail is made from mild steel, the valance, acorns and cords are all co-ordinated to the slat colour you choose. As wood is a natural product there may be some variations in the grain. For this reason we recommend that you order any Wooden Venetians for the same room at the same time. Wood should not be used in steamy rooms as it may warp over time due to the moisture in the air.
Reviews of Web Blinds byRead Reviews
Your new style smile is just four steps away
You measure up then pick a style, a colour, a pattern and any extras.
We make it. Check it. Test it. Check it (again). And send it to you.
Our delivery guys and gals do their stuff.
You fit your new blinds or shutters (and beam with happiness).