- technical & guides
You will receive a safety cleat with your blind for the cord controls to be wrapped around. You must install the cleat at a minimum height of 150cm from the floor to comply with European regulations.
- Wooden Venetian Blind Measuring Instructions (PDF)
- Wooden Venetian Blind Fitting Instructions (PDF)
- Child Safety Devices how to fit (PDF)
How big are the brackets?
- For 25/35mm slat widths the height is 4.5cm, Width is 2.5cm and Depth is 5cm.
- For 50mm slat widths the Height is 4.5cm, Width is 2.5cm and Depth is 6.5cm.
- For 63mm slat widths the Heigh is 5cm, the Width is 2.7cm and the Depth is 7.7cm
Your headrail, valance, acorns and cords
The Wooden Venetian headrail is made from mild steel, the valance, acorns and cords are all co-ordinated to the slat colour you choose. As wood is a natural product there may be some variations in the grain. For this reason we recommend that you order any Wooden Venetians for the same room at the same time. Wood should not be used in steamy rooms as it may warp over time due to the moisture in the air.
We know that once you’ve chosen your stylish new window dressing, you’ll be keen to fit it as soon as possible. Our Wooden & Fauxwood blinds will be delivered to your door within seven working days (Monday to Friday) – that's quick for made-to-measure. However if you need your blinds in a hurry, why not go for our Next-day delivery option available with Fauxwood blinds.
We offer a range of delivery options – just choose the one that suits you best:
Standard - Monday to Friday FREE if your order value is over £149 or £7.90 if your order value is under £149
Next Day - Available on selected blinds, order before 11am and we’ll deliver the next working day for an extra £6 charge (available on UK mainland only).
Saturday - items will be delivered between 7.30am and 5.30pm for a £19.99 charge.