- Fauxwood slats are highly warp resistant, so brilliant for steamy kitchens or bathrooms
- Split controls and coordinating valance
- Open and close the blind, or tilt the slats to let as much light in as you like
- 3 year guarantee
- how to measure & fit
You will receive a safety cleat with your blind for the cord controls to be wrapped around. You must install the cleat at a minimum height of 150cm from the floor to comply with European regulations.
Please note that our Innovations range is Fauxwood and made from PVC.
Important information about the size of your blind
For Innovations there is a tolerance when manufacturing of up to 3mm on width (either way) and between 2 to 4cm on drop (depending on slat size) to allow for slat movement.
Innovations also adopt a 'go long' policy. This means that if your drop measurement is in-between slats we will add an extra slat to make up length specified. This ensures your blind is not too short at your window.
How big are the brackets?
- • For 38mm slat widths the Height is 5cm, Width is 2.5cm and Depth is 5cm.
- • For 50mm slat widths the Height is 5cm, Width is 2.7cm and Depth is 6.8cm.
- • For 63mm slat widths the Height is 5cm, Width is 2.7cm and the Depth is 7.7cm
Your headrail, valance, acorns and cords
The Innovations headrail is made from mild steel, the valance, acorns and cords are all co-ordinated to the slat colour you choose. As Innovations are made from PVC you will have consistent colour and grain across all slats of the blind. Innovations are water repellent and fire retardant making them suitable for all rooms including kitchens and bathrooms.
Your new style smile is just four steps away
You measure up then pick a style, a colour, a pattern and any extras.
We make it. Check it. Test it. Check it (again). And send it to you.
Our delivery guys and gals do their stuff.
You fit your new blinds or shutters (and beam with happiness).