- 100% aluminium slats
- Easy care: wipe stains and dust away
- Choose left or right sided controls, with clear wand
- 3 year guarantee
- Tilt slats for delicately filtered sunshine
- how to measure & fit
You will receive a safety cleat with your blind for the cord controls to be wrapped around. You must install the cleat at a minimum height of 150cm from the floor to comply with European regulations.
- Venetian Blinds Measuring Instructions (PDF)
- 15mm/25mm Venetian Blinds Fitting Instructions
- 35mm/50mm Venetian Blinds Fitting Instructions
- Child Safety Devices how to fit (PDF)
35mm Venetian Blinds
All 35mm Venetian blinds come with a white headrail, cord and bar.
15mm, 25mm and 50mm Venetian Blinds
Venetian blinds with these slat widths come with a steel headrail and bottom rail colour co-ordinated to the slat colour you choose. Cords and ladders are also colour co-ordinated. .
15mm and 25mm come with wand control, 35mm & 50mm Venetian blinds come with cord control.
Important information about the size of your blind
Please note, there is a tolerance when manufacturing of up to 3mm on width (either way) and between 2 to 4cm on drop (depending on slat size) to allow for slat movement
Reviews of Web Blinds byRead Reviews
Your new style smile is just four steps away
You measure up then pick a style, a colour, a pattern and any extras.
We make it. Check it. Test it. Check it (again). And send it to you.
Our delivery guys and gals do their stuff.
You fit your new blinds or shutters (and beam with happiness).