It's Business as usual...almost
We have activated our business continuity plan to ensure we continue to support our customers and keep our staff safe.
Orders & Deliveries
- • Most of our products are still available with usual delivery times
- • We will contact you if any delays occur
- • We are working hard to get products with extended delivery times back to normal
- • Contactless delivery for yours and the drivers safety
- • Our free sample service continues to dispatch all orders the same day sent First Class
- • Continually deep cleaning all areas
- • FFP3 masks and gloves as standard
If we were you, we'd advise ordering right now, the sooner you order items the sooner you will receive them. On items with extended delivery times ordering now will get you at the front of the queue when production resumes, it’s going to be very busy!
A few of our work rooms are temporally closed for deep cleaning and to implement safe distance working areas. This has affected some orders in production as the lockdown hit, we will contact you if your order is affected.
If we could ask one favour it would be for your patience and kindness. Couriers and postal services are under increased pressure and our Health Service Hero's will take priority. You can check the status of your orders online using our handy order tracking facility here.
- • We have switched to Live Chat and extended hours until 7pm on weekdays
- • Our expanded Email Team are working round the clock
- • The Web Team continues to ensure the smooth running of all systems
- • All home based so we can maintain safe distance and reduce illness
Well before the lockdown many of our staff moved to home working, we have so many colleagues in Customer Service it was the only way we could guarantee safety. We are and will continue to support you on all enquires and orders. With most other people working from home order levels are particularly high, Live Chat allows us to serve you more efficiently with wait times low.
Our first priority is always the health and wellbeing of our customers, our people, and the brands who work alongside us. Because of this, we continue to monitor the situation with wellbeing and safety front of mind.
As we all continue to adapt to the challenge of COVID-19 we just have a few small tweaks to the way we work to make sure we're looking after our customers and our colleagues - but other than that it's business as usual. We will of course advise you of any changes that affect your orders, we understand how important it is to you.
Take care and stay safe,
The Web Blinds Team